Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Lights, Camera....Cuteness

I remembered I didn't blog the outtakes from the Denton Connection October cover shoot, (it was shot back in August)! Of course the November cover has also come and gone, so I'll blog November's tomorrow.
I like to show the outtakes because there are so many to choose from, and while my favorite was definitely the one that made the cover, this cutie gave us so many adorable images!






CUTE old man face, like he lost his teeth! (or more-so, he doesn't even have that many!)

I thought that face would look adorable in black & white...


What do you think? Do you have a preference?
(b/w vs. color)



Now this sweet baby face I just KNEW had to be in black/white...


YEP! Definitely prefer the b/w here... *too* sweet.... little baby lips.


And now.....the COVER..........


Adorable! Like he's giving a "thumbs up".
:)

No comments: