Monday, July 30, 2007

Garden Party


Last Friday, (I know, I'm late in posting! It's been a photo-filled weekend!), I had a double date @ the Dallas Arboretum! The first session was with handsome little guys A & J.


Big brother A has such a fun imagination! We took some pictures by a little stream, and the first thing that popped in his mind was the Willy Wonka movie. He called it "chocolate water."
:)



I love J's cute tummy hanging over his shorts! He's a healthy little guy, (with adorable, chunky legs! - who doesn't love a squishy baby?!?!)


These boys came with 3 extra pairs of hands to love, play, and watch over them! There was Mommy, Auntie M, & Nanny P! They sure are happy little boys!


Garden Date Part 2:

Miss A and Mister L met me after lunch for some play time!


A is learning how to stand, and what could make her smile more than having Mommy there to guide her?!


L was so interested in my camera! He loved watching me photograph and tried to look deep inside... maybe someday he'll be a photographer?
:)



I had so much fun getting to meet two sweet families in one day!

No comments: