Friday, March 14, 2008

Mommy & Her Men

So the day after my last shoot @ the Arboretum, I returned the next day to meet this sweet family! (Who you may recognize from our time together last summer. The boys were just 3 yrs., & 6 mos. old then.)


Yeah...we had fun!



Look how big little J has gotten! 13 mos. old and walking like a pro!



Four-yr.-old A sang Itsy Bitsy Spider with me.



Doesn't he look like a little Baby Gap model here?! Striking a pose.



Their daddy was able to join us this time. And let me tell ya, baby J is a daddy's boy! When Daddy took A to the restroom, his mommy and I were joking because J was wandering in circles looking to see where his daddy went!



Not that the boys aren't sweet on their mommy, too! She's a great playmate and her boys, (all three of them - as she calls them), relied on her for the flow of our session. (No one can multi-task like a mom!)




No comments: