Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Brace Yourself


R's mom emailed me the night before we booked his session to see if I could squeeze some portraits in the next day before he got his braces put on the day after that!
As a prior member of the
my-teeth-hurt-because-I-have-braces-but-my-smile-
will-thank-me-later club,
how could I resist?!


Being 13, it's normal to have to live with the cute, multi-colored rubber bands that are the only fun part of braces, but R has something much more fun to get to come home to...


He lives on a ranch!


His father said their horses are so tame, they're like puppy dogs.

*I don't know that I've ever seen a blue-eyed horse before! Though I'm not around horses very often...


R certainly has a special bond with them.


I hope you are adjusting well to your new "hardware". As I said, your smile will thank you later!
:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what a stud! if only I was a preteen....