Thursday, March 6, 2008

Wonderland of Winterness


IT'S SNOWING!!!
....currently, actually!

When the hubby came home for his lunch break, not too long ago, we took our pups on a walk in the snow! We did that last year, the two or three days it snowed, and so now it must become a tradition. It sure isn't often we get to make these memories!
(I wanted to take a walk on his lunch break and not wait until he got home for the day because I didn't know if it would last that long! You definitely have to catch it while you can here! But turns out, it should stick for a while! Maybe a second walk this evening?)
With our temperatures in the mid-70s last week, I had (obviously) assumed that no snow day memories would happen for us this year. Man, we live in a crazy-weather state!



I love Pearl's cute, little coat! I haven't found one for Macy yet, so she just gets to be a normal dog and shake the flurries off her back herself.








After he had to go back to work, I wasn't done playing yet!





Can you spot the Pearl?



Macy thought it tasted good!






There is at least 3 times as much snow on the ground right now than in this picture, from about 1 hour ago.



I guess Pearl worked up a thirst. Oh, what's that? Why, yes, that would be our Christmas tree stand that she is drinking out of...suppose that may need to go in the shed finally...

No comments: