Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Baby Boy Diaper Covers

Moms of little guys! I know there are so many choices for little girl diaper covers, with their names embroidered on the hiney, and frilly cute lace, etc., but then when it comes to boys, there are not too many options!
Well, I found this store on Etsy that has baby boy boxers and...yes! They embroider his name on the hiney as well! So cute!
When I have home sessions, I love to get babies naked so we can see their little fat rolls, and all the baby cuteness, though I'm not brave enough to get them completely in their birthday suit, for fear of an accident! So rather than seeing a diaper with Winnie the Pooh on it, it is much much cuter to see your little guy in tiny skivvies, and especially if it is personalized with his name on it in a bright, fun font!

Okay, enough chatter, here are some pictures from the store's page...





*I don't know why one picture is tiny, and the other huge!*





I just wanted to pass this find along! To get this cuteness, go to the store's page here.
*(Well, and of course the store has absolutely precious little girl diaper covers as well!!!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my! Thank you for finding these. SO cute!

Anonymous said...

tres cute!!! But once again, the market is TOTALLY cornered on girl things.. their diaps are so much cuter! But, I realize there's not much 'boy equivalents' for frilly bows & whatnot. Oh well!

emmydoodles said...

I wanted diaper covers for my son as well, so I created some, take a look at emmydoodles on etsy :)

Jessica said...

My friends wanted boy diaper covers to give as gifts at baby showers so I created some cute ones for them. They are so hard to find because retailers do not think they'll make money on boy items! So I also sell them at sweetsmilesbaby on etsy!