Friday, June 20, 2008

9th Day in Love


As of my visit yesterday, baby H has only been in this world for 9 days. He had many loved ones waiting on his arrival, including his soon-to-be friends pictured above on his "buddy board" that his mommy made!



While changing his outfit, his mommy noticed his sweet, curly legs and said "come look!"
So brand new.






While I was photographing H & his mommy, I caught his daddy gazing on, and when he noticed that I started to include him in the captures, naturally, he thought he was in the way and moved out of the shot, to which I stammered, "no, come back!"



What chiseled, wooden table is complete without a handsome, little man?






This shot was his mommy & daddy's idea. I love the different textures. The fuzzy pillow, hard wood floors, colorful tapestries, and the freckled cowhide. Not to mention the cuddly sweetheart.



I love wedding photos or wedding rings in shots with newborns.
Because of their love, he is here.


No comments: