Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Camp Boo & Jaja


This is four generations right here.
Wow. That is so special that these babies get to know their great-grandmother!
(Can you spot the grandmother? Because all night I kept having a hard time remembering that she was the grandmother and not one of the daughters. Not only does she look so young, but she is so full of life!)

My husband and I came to their home for their (extended) family session Thanksgiving weekend.
The kids live across the state and one family lives out of state, so this was definitely a memorable time worthy of capturing!


AND baby O's first birthday!!! Such a happy, little prince!
(This shot is from the pre-party - yeah, baby O definitely knows how to throw a bash!)

(And that's why my husband came with me to the session. Boo, (the grandmother), was so sweet to invite us to the birthday party/cookout taking place after our session!)


These cousins don't live too far apart, so they are blessed to get to play with each other often!


I'm tellin' ya! Don't they look like sisters?!


This little sugar was so sick all night. She did not feel good at all, but when her Jaja mentioned playing pool, she perked up enough so that a little twinkle got back in her eye.


Probably one of my favorite images of the night.
Just because you're a mommy, doesn't mean you're not still someone else's baby.


Baby G was all snuggled in the pillows! She just looked like she needed some stuffed animals all around her to look like a toy collection. Precious!


Father & sons-in-law. I'm not sure if they're celebrating the mass amounts of football going on, or just having a good time - (or I guess that could equal both!)


Now: Thoughts of baby O...

"Yay, it's my birthday! Everyone is singing to me! This is so much fun!



Wait. What? First the singing stops, and now you want me to stick my hands in this mush? I don't wanna, it's squishy! Can't we just keep playing?!?


Oh, Mom. It was horrible! The mushiness, everyone staring at me, then they started laughing... can I just take a bath now?"

:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Julie, you are fantastic! I am so excited and cannot wait for them all!!! This blog in itself is a work of art!! My family is pretty special, huh? Thanks for that compliment, too, you can take pictures for me anytime!!! Love, Boo

Anonymous said...

Auntie M said . . .

These pictures are so wonderful! Camp Boo and Jaja was a blast and your pictures captured us so perfectly. I was such a pleasure to meet you and your husband and we look forward to seeing you at "camp" again in '08. Thanks again, Melissa