Friday, June 29, 2007

Farewell, "Lower 48"

The hubby and I are off to JUNEAU, ALASKA tomorrow!!! My father-in-law lives there, so blessed as we are, we have an official, native tour guide, as well as yummy home-cooked meals to look forward to! (Is there a better way to travel?)
On the agenda: zip-lining, fishing, hiking, cruising to see the
Tracy Arm Fjord glaciers, (which actually, our cruise ship passed right through there on our honeymoon, but with no advance warning, wouldn't you too have been snoozing peacefully @ 6 am.?), shopping, and how about some relaxing!
I'm not sure how often I'll be able to check my phone messages, but I'll definitely have email access, so I won't be completely out of touch with all you Southerners!
(
birdseyephotography@yahoo.com) We descend back to our local flatlands on July 7th, so I'll play catch up with phone calls then.
Stuart's dad and step-mother own a bookstore downtown, so if you're ever in their neighborhood, stop by
Rainy Day Books and catch a good read!
(I think this is definitely the most hyper-linked post I've ever done. Once you get started, you can get on a roll with those!)

No comments: