Thursday, September 4, 2008

Prized Possession


K & T wanted to show off their 2-month-old baby brother, Q, to me, so we had a playdate!




These boys were so sweet. They showed me their room, the play room, the TV room, and all of their prized possessions in between. (most notably, Q)




These squishy cheeks and lips are so kissable! I love this age. They are just mush in your arms to cuddle to your heart's content. (Or more realistically, until your arms get tired if they're a sweet chunk, like Q.)




He had so much personality. Well, both of the big boys did. They were just typical, happy, little guys excited to have some one to show off for!




Mom & Dad caught a quick moment alone which I think lead to a case of the giggles...




:)








K has double the super powers: to crack me up and take flight at the same time!




Q's most effective super power is flashing that grin. I'm sure that has a stronghold over Mommy, making her heart weak.


*Aren't "Q" names rare? You want to know what his name is, don't you... It's a cute one, but I've never heard it before, and I instantly loved it.

No comments: