Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Mean Green Baby

I met little B and his folks @ the Arboretum this morning. We had gray, foggy skies and damp grass, but B's laugh brightened up the whole park!


His mommy and daddy both graduated from my Mean Green alma mater. It was fun thinking back (from a whole 4 years ago) on my days in college. Wait...has it already been 4 years??? It's amazing how fast time goes once you're out of school. During high school and especially college, it seemed like my years of homework were never going to end, and now it's hard to remember what having a paper due is like!


B is turning one in just a couple of weeks, and walking with mommy and daddy's help like such a big boy!


Mommy was quick with the hat! Most little guys don't appreciate their cuteness when they have a little hat on, and rip it off before I can even get my camera to my eye... B being one of them. But leave it to his momma to distract him for .3 seconds so we could snap a couple shots!


While his mommy was changing his shirt, I just had to take a time out and capture these adorable rolls in all their glory! Oh my goodness - I could play with him all day.


He laughed for us the whole session!


That is, when he wasn't on the go!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Julie it was SO fun meeting you! I can't wait to see the rest. You do a WONDERFUL job. These look great.

Anonymous said...

Julie we had a great time and the pics look wonderful! I can't wait to see the rest. You are so talented.