Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Bird's Eye

Welcome to Birdseye Photography! I can't wait for all the smiles and moments that I will have the joy of capturing and preserving. Creating heirlooms for families to share with their loved ones is such a privilege. I look forward to the opportunity of serving you!

Here are some cuties to share with you!

This is 3-month-old, couldn't-be-cuter Carleigh! I visited her in the hospital when she was born, and now I will soon be shooting her 6 month pictures!



We see who she gets her good looks from...



She's also lucky enough to have a big brother, Caleb, to watch over her.


This giggly girl, Cambria, made me laugh at her shoot last fall!


Meet her equally giggly little sister, Madison!



Their proud parents round out this sweet family.

No comments: