Saturday, December 22, 2007

Bouncing Birthday Boy Bash

I love photographing birthday parties!
On a small scale, it takes me back to my photojournalism assignments in college. It's fun to have to keep on your toes and always be on the lookout for little moments going on everywhere that you only have one shot at capturing.


Z turned ONE!


His mommy & daddy went all out and threw one of the most fun kids' parties I've seen at this country club in Frisco.


You bet I took a fiver and tasted this gorgeous confection.
mmm mmmm


You can't even tell his beautiful mommy is 6 mo. pregnant. She had the glow though!


Yeah, I meant to ask where she got this adorable crown! Doesn't it make you have to have one for your little one's next big day?!


Z 's guests, (of the miniature kind), had so much fun jumping in the bounce house and watching Hanky the clown make balloon animals and put on a puppet show!




Z
and his daddy have such a sweet bond.




eyelashes. swoon.



No comments: