Monday, August 25, 2008

Pinkie Performance


Another sweet Chickadee planner has hatched, and at 6 days old here, what a precious, fresh little chick he is.




Unless my memory is failing me, I think he is my first newborn with cloth diapers, and can I tell you, I have ALWAYS thought this is such a smart idea for so many reasons, and after chatting long & hard with baby N's momma, I am sold. There are so many positive aspects - saving money, the Earth, and your baby's soft hiney, to name a few - that (while it's easy for me to say now - the child-free woman that I am), the inconvenience of it is a small price to pay. (Not to mention how they're so cute & colorful!)
Yes, I know, we shall see though.
:)




He already knows who Daddy is, looking him straight in the eye.












Baby N's "rogue pinkie" - according to his father.
That little pinkie showed up several times during our shoot. And it didn't matter which hand, right or left, both of them made several solo performances.




Big yawn. Poor guy. He fought so hard to stay awake, while we tried so hard to lull him to sleep. His momma said he later crashed hard the rest of the day. I'm sure we wore him out!




Um, I think the sweetness level of this image is about all I can take without physically driving over to him right now, and scooping up and cuddling his beautiful, little self.



No comments: